type='text/javascript'/>

As I journey into introspection..."When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are then challenged to change ourselves."

***THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!***FOLLOW @NEVYDAMES ON TWITTER!***



Friday, May 16, 2014

EASY LOVE

Location: Nassau, The Bahamas
Somehow I realize that the easiest love of all
Is to not love at all
But to reserve my heart for me and be selfish
To not give anything
Not expect anything
To not hope or have faith
The easiest love is to just let time be
To not try for much
To not strive for much
To be willing to sacrifice anything that anyone else has
Somehow I realize that the easiest love is best for me
Better to live without doubt
Live without spite or jealousy or mistrust
To live without need
Without desire
To exist perfectly
And flawlessly
According to me
To live without love is to be free.
Free of heart break
Free of pain
Free of desperation
Somehow I realize that maybe love
Was simply not meant for me


Follow @NevyDames on twitter

No comments :